[vc_row overlay_opacity=”0″ el_class=”padding-top-2x padding-bottom-2x”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
What information is collected?
Personal information refers to specific facts used to identify you as an individual. This information includes your name, address, email address, credit card or other individually identifiable information. We collect these types of personal information only when you supply them to us, such as when you create an account or place an order on the site, or use the sharing service.
How is my personal information used or shared?
When you submit personal information over our web site, the only people who are allowed access it are those who need it in order to provide the information or service you requested. We may need to share your personal information to comply with legal, regulatory or accreditation requirements. Specifically, we may use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our employees and contractors who provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; or data processing.
- To protect the site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or, where necessary, to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in the regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
We may share aggregated demographic or usage information (data that cannot identify any individual person) with our partners, sponsors and the public.
We may use your email address to send information if you have registered, purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
Personal Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. KoloniShare may share your Personal Information only with its agents. We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Our agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us, and they must provide a comparable level of protection for your Personal Information.
If you comment on our blog or other public forums, you should be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of those blogs, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these blogs or for any content you receive as a result of sharing such information.
How is my information protected?
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic and procedure safeguards designed to protect your personal information and prevent unauthorized access. Your account information is password protected and secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
If we issue you a username and password, you agree to use your best efforts to prevent access to this site through your username and password by anyone other than yourself. If you provide access to other people we are not responsible for providing access to those individuals if you later withdraw your permission. While we use administrative, procedural and technical safeguards to secure the site and any content that you submit to the site, we cannot guarantee that the site is completely secure.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to email@example.com